- Bookshelves. Sims can study cooking theory.
- The Yummy Channel. This TV channel boosts cooking skill 24/7
- Toy Oven. Children can bake a muffin with the toy oven
- Cooking. Cooking in a kitchen, influenced by your sims current skill, also builds cooking skill
- Career Rewards. The chocolate machine makes money and increases cooking skill. It is earned in the culinary career track.
- Bookshelves. Sims study theory.
- Piano. Tune interaction increases mechanical.
- Grandfather Clock. Maintain interaction increases mechanical.
- Career Rewards. The medical dummy increases mechanical.
- Fixing objects. Fixing any object increases mechanical. Like cooking, doing the interaction will increase the skill.
- Mirrors. The Pratice Speech and Pratice Romance interactions all boost charisma.
- Rabbit Head. This toddler object boosts Charisma
- Career rewards. The podium and the mini golf course all boost charisma.
- Exercise machine. This machine boosts body.
- Working Out. Available on TVs and Stereos.
- Pool. The swimming pool boosts body without decreasing hygiene and comfort.
- Yoga. Available at body skill 3, This interaction boosts body
- Career rewards. The punching bag and the obstacle course all boost body.
- Telescope. Each telescope boosts logic both day and night.
- Chess Set. Playing or practising chess boosts logic.
- Toddler Toy. The toy with blocks boosts logic.
- Career rewards. The medicine station boosts logic .
- Computers. The Write Novel interaction boosts creativity
- Piano. Playing the piano boosts creativity
- Easel. Painting a picture boosts creativity
- Toy Xylophone. This toddler object boosts creativity.
- Career rewards. The lie detector and the hydroponic garden all boosts creativity.
- Bookshelves. Sims can study theory
- Any dirty object. How well they clean affects the rate.
- Career Rewards. The fingerprints scanner affects cleaning skill.
credits: The Sims 2 Strategy Wiki
- Arts & Crafts
- Film & Literature
- Music & Dance