- “Sale Price” is apparently a vestigial entry that never appears in the game.
- “Price” is the initial ask price of the object in the catalog.
- Daily Depreciation is how much the value of the object declines every day at Midnight. Self-Depreciating appears to be a boolean 0/1 value that may activate or deactivate auto-depreciation, indicating that value fluctuation is handled from within the object’s main routines and not automagically.
- Initial Depreciation is the value lost immediately on purchase, like with the Computer.
- Depreciation Limit is the minimum price the object can depreciate to. Note that if this value is set higher than the object’s price, the object will actually jump up to that value when “depreciating”!